With so many holiday offers advertised on the internet, it might be quite a struggle to find the perfect destination for your vacation break. Where should you go? What attractions should you opt for? Well, if you have not crossed Tanzania and particularly the Serengeti off your bucket list yet, you might want to look into a hot air balloon safari.
While some people might find it slightly on the expensive side, a hot air balloon safari over the Serengeti is the perfect way of experiencing one of the 7 wonders of the world in all its beauty and splendor. You will be treated to all aspects of this mythical place and have the chance to marvel at its fauna and flora in an unobstructive manner.
For those of you who are wondering what the trip comprises of, here is a small overview:
- With Miracle Experience, the ride begins way before your feet even leave the ground. One of our drivers will pick you up at your hotel early in the morning and take you to our launch site where you will enjoy a light snack of coffee, tea, and biscuits.
- As the balloon is set up and inflated before your eyes, our pilot and crew will guide you through a small safety briefing for your own security.
- You will then rise thousands of feet into the air to witness the sunrise over the Serengeti above the clouds, watching the rising sun chase away the night from the endless plains and awaken its wildlife.
- Dropping back closer to the ground, our pilot will fly you over fields, rivers, and various animals, and help you spot wildebeests, elephants, giraffes, gazelles, and lions among many other species.
- When the ride is over, you will be slowly brought back to the ground. This is a fun experience as the wind often dictates the landing, you can either land vertically and smoothly or experience a slight drag if the balloon tips to the side. Don’t worry, both situations are common and expected during a hot air balloon landing and your pilot will walk you through the process for a safe and fun touchdown.
- Once again, your trip does not end when the balloon touches the ground. To commemorate this splendid moment, what ensues is a champagne celebration in the wilderness. Our cars will then take you to our next spot for our famous 5-star continental breakfast in the bush, local dances and top-class service and food.
Our hot air balloon safari is truly a wholesome adventure. Our team is made of talented and passionate local drivers, pilots, chefs and various others who strive to better themselves and their service to offer you an honest value-for-money experience. It is thus always a pleasure to receive positive feedback such as the TripAdvisor review of one of our clients from Virginia, US:
“Amazing experience. Great pilot who pointed many things out to us. Really enjoyed the experience. Worth every penny.”